- This event has passed.
May 9, 2020 | The Relationally Healthy Marriage | Springdale FBC Annex
May 9 @ 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM$39.00
The Relationally Healthy Marriage will help you communicate more clearly and disagree without becoming disagreeable. Healthy marriages require spouses who can communicate well without getting drawn into negative patterns, and who have a plan for dealing with the inevitable differences of opinion that come with sharing a home. Learn how to avoid self-sabotaging your important conversations, and how to keep minor disagreements from becoming major disasters.
This workshop is part of CHR’s MarriageSkills series. For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the information page.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, May 7, 2020
MEALS: Refreshments provided.
THE REGISTRATION COST IS PER COUPLE.
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7105, by emailing , or by using our Contact Form.
- Check-in begins at 8:00 am
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.