- This event has passed.
September 7, 2019 | MarriageSkills – Emotional Intelligence | Springdale Annex
September 7 @ 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM$39.00
MarriageSkills – Emotional Intelligence will help you to better understand and identify emotions, and to manage your emotions – including anger. Knowing how to express your emotions in healthy ways, as well as to recognize and empathize with what your spouse feels, is an important part of healthy marriages and relationships. In this workshop, we’ll uncover the sources of our emotions, our beliefs about what they mean, and how they affect those around us.
For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the MarriageSkills information page.
Refreshments: Will be provided
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7105, by emailing , or by using our Contact Form.
- Check-in begins at 8:00 am
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.