- This event has passed.
September 15, 2018 | MarriageSkills | Springdale Annex
September 15, 2018 @ 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM$60.00
MarriageSkills is specifically designed for couples who are interested in strengthening their relationship, and building a lasting, healthy and safe future together. Content areas of this workshop include increasing Emotional and Relational Intelligence (ERI), healthy ways to manage conflict and disagreements, ways to talk and listen that increase understanding, and the importance of commitment to relationship wellness.
For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the MarriageSkills information page.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 13, 2018 @ noon
MEALS: Chick-fil-a and beverages will be served
THE REGISTRATION COST IS PER COUPLE.
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7105, by emailing , or by using our Contact Form.
- Check in begins at 8:20 am
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.