RelationshipSkills for Women [4 Weeks]
April 4 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM$30
RelationshipSkills has been developed for individuals who are interested in learning more about how to build healthy, lasting and safe relationships with others. Content areas of this workshop include increasing Emotional and Relational Intelligence (ERQ®), healthy ways to manage conflict and disagreements, ways to talk and listen that increase understanding, and the importance of making intentional relationship decisions for safety and health.
For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the RelationshipSkills information page.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 31 at noon
MEALS: Snack and beverage will be served
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7444, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , or by using our Contact Form.
- Registration begins at 6:15 pm
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.