- This event has passed.
ParentSkills for Raising Teens
June 16, 2016 @ 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM$10.00
The Center for Healthy Relationships presents ParentSkills for Raising Teens. This workshop is for parents, specifically designed to increase your ability to teach your teen how to be effective, compassionate, thoughtful adult. They look to you for examples, and we want to help you be the best example you can be. You will learn communication, relationships & listening skills. .
Register online by Tuesday, June 14 at noon.
- If you are unable to attend, please eMail email@example.com or call 479-524-7444. No refunds substitutions may be made at anytime before the event.
- Registration begins at 6:15 pm
- Seating will be first come, first served
- No childcare. As a courtesy to other participants, we ask that you do not bring your children (including nursing infants) to this event.
- You will receive a workbook for you to keep.
- Attire is casual (jeans) Dressing in layers is recommended due to room temperature variations.
LOCATION: Fellowship Bible Church, The Lodge