October 5, 2019 | MarriageSkills – Relational Intelligence | FBC Springdale Annex
October 5 @ 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM$39.00
MarriageSkills – Relational Intelligence will help you communicate more clearly and disagree without becoming disagreeable. Healthy marriages require spouses who can communicate well without getting drawn into negative patterns, and who have a plan for dealing with the inevitable differences of opinion that come with sharing a home. Learn how to avoid self-sabotaging your important conversations, and how to keep minor disagreements from becoming major disasters.
For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the MarriageSkills information page.
Refreshments: Will be provided
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7105, by emailing , or by using our Contact Form.
- Check-in begins at 8:00 am
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.