March 10, 2018 | LeadershipSkills for Personal & Professional Excellence
LeadershipSkills for Personal & Professional Excellence is CHR’s leadership program focused on the application of Emotional and Relational Intelligence (ERQ®) for your own personal and professional lives. Content areas of this workshop include increasing emotional and relational intelligence for relationships at work and at home, understanding and valuing differences, effective listening and communication, fostering collaboration and teamwork, and influencing others to reach shared goals.
For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the LeadershipSkills for Personal & Professional Excellence information page.
PRICE: $35 per individual, $55 per couple.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 8, 2018 @ noon.
MEALS: There will be a break for lunch on your own.
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7444, by emailing , or by using our Contact Form.
- Registration begins at 8:20 am
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.