- This event has passed.
Foundations for Healthy Marriages
October 1, 2016 @ 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM$55.00
Don’t just have a wedding . . . have a great marriage!
You will learn:
- How to Strengthen Your Love-Life
- How to Deal with Differences
- How to Effectively Manage Conflict
- The Power of Listening
- How to Identify Hidden Expectations
- How to Communicate Your Needs
- How to Clarify Marital Roles
- How to Deal with Finances
This event will be filled with fun, laughter and vital information as we seek to equip engaged couples within Northwest Arkansas with the skills they need for a lifelong marriage. This event & meal will be $55 per couple from The Center for Healthy Relationships. There will be beverages served thru out the day & a delicious lunch will be served. Hurry, our seats fill fast. You will receive a confirmation after registering. Be sure to provide us with your email address at the time of registration.
LOCATION: Fellowship Bible Church, The Lodge
Doors open at 9:00 am
- Foundations for Healthy Marriages fees are non-refundable. Only transferable to other guests for this event only.
- No walk in registrations will be available, due to the need to pre-order the meals & beverages
- Seating will be first come, first served
- Attire: Business Casual. Dressing in layers is recommended due to room temperature variations.
- We are unable to provide childcare. As a courtesy to other participants, we ask that you do not bring your children (including nursing infants) to this event.
- If you are unable to attend this seminar after registering, please utilize the opportunity to offer the tickets to another couple who may be able to attend and contact our office at 479.524.7444 or email@example.com We will have a guest list at the door.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.