February 16, 2019 | Foundations for Healthy Marriages | [Premarital]
February 16 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM$55
Foundations for Healthy Marriages is specifically designed for engaged and newlywed couples, or for couples who are seriously dating and considering marriage. Content areas of this workshop include dealing with differences, identifying and communicating individual expectations, clarifying marital roles, and effectively managing conflict.
For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the Foundations for Healthy Marriages information page.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, February 14, 2019
MEALS: Chick-fil-a and beverages will be served
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7350, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , or by using our Contact Form.
- Sign in begins at 8:30 am
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use for The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.