February 10, 2018 | Mad About Us | Rogers
February 10, 2018 @ 8:30 AM$55
Mad About Us is a unique one-of-a-kind workshop that will teach you how to move from anger to intimacy. You’ll learn how to disagree without being disagreeable. You’ll learn how to go from avoiding problems to addressing them & finding solutions as you increase your Emotional & Relational Intelligence (ERQ). The practical content areas include anger management, empathy & listening, communication and conflict management skills.
For more information about this workshop’s content, please visit the Mad About Us information page.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 8 @ noon
MEALS: Chick-fil-a and beverages will be served
- Refunds are not available, but substitutions for other events may be made before an event has started.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know by calling 479-524-7105, by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using our Contact Form.
- Registration begins at 8:00 am.
- Seating is first come, first served
- Attire is casual (jeans). Because room temperatures vary, dressing in layers is recommended.
- Photos and video of the event may be taken for promotional use of The Center for Healthy Relationships. If you do not wish to be in those images, please notify the staff prior to the start of the event.